April 19, 2006

those wet, wet days....*sigh*

Malaysia has always been known for it's unpredictable weather....I mean, it could be raining one minute, and the next minute the sunrays would blind u...but before you could reach for your trusty sunnies, it starts to rain again...

I'm still sick today, but I decided to go to college anyways...thinking that when I went back at 2 it won't be raining yet. However, Mother Nature decided to fool around with me...I realised that it was going to be a wet, wet day when at 1 o'clock it looked as if it was close to night time. At 1.30, it started to rain so heavily that i got scared! And it just so happened that my car was parked so far away from the place where the bus dropped me off. Good thing kavin was there! he took me to my car, so I was spared the torture of having to walk in the rain and risk getting wetter than I already was!

I got stuck in traffic for half an hour and I couldn't even go back because the road that I was going to take was closed because of flash floods...so I had to take a detour and I went to my cousin's house. When I reached my cousin's house, I was soaking wet from head to toe and shivering like hell. My grandma was there and I haven't seen her in quite some time, so it was the perfect opportunity to catch up with her. I guess the flood was a blessing in disguise because I wouldn't have thought of going to my cousin's house (shame on me!) but hey, all turned out well. And I don't think I got pneumonia from the ferocious rain....yet!

So now I'm back home, and as I look out my window, it looks like it's going to rain again....is it any surprise that a lot of people are down with the flu nowadays? I got to go study now....I have my Econs mock exam tomorrow!!! (eekkkkk!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com