August 20, 2006

Currently reading - Labyrinth (Kate Mosse)

My results were bad....really bad. I was devastated. I cried. And cried. And I cried some more. I cried in the car, I cried on my dad. Habis his shirt, wet with my tears. At least I got one A as a consolation. These bad results hit me right in the gut. Granted, I never was a straight A student, but usually I would have been able to get at least B's....not this time, though...I felt like I disappointed my parents. What's more, I know I've disappointed myself. :( Now I have to do well in my IELTS. I've already wasted my parents money once, I'm not going to let that happen again. I guess I will be going to Monash, then...since I can't go to a lot of the other places. I feel like such a loser. I feel like tearing up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com