August 10, 2006

I see bad results...

I just got this email sent to me by Jasmine from the A-Levels Department in HELP, confirming what I've heard from my friend:

Dear A43-44 Class Reps,
Your final results will be out on 18 August. Kindly collect your results at the Registry 1. You're expected to bring along your Student ID.

Should you want to repeat some units in the next Jan7 examination session, the procedure is as follows,
1. Fill in the decline cash-in form. Decline the cash-in of all your subjects.
2. Your exam registration period for Jan07 : 23 - 30 August
3. Remember to re-cash-in for all your subjects when you register for the Jan07 examination.

We're in the midst of contacting all of you with regards to where you'll be going to after the A-Levels. Would appreciate if you can let us know the details.

All the best!
Jasmine


Instead of "I see dead people" like in The Sixth Sense, I think I see bad results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com