August 24, 2006

I was looking around the internet for information on when One Tree Hill is coming back, but no luck (yeah, I'm pathetic!)...however, I stumbled on Peyton Sawyer's (Hilarie Burton) official Myspace page. According to that page, she's supposed to be born after me....1st of July or somethign like that...and it's just damn funny because the 18 year olds I know are not like tha ones that I see on One Tree Hill. I know, I know, I'm rambling again.

Moving on, my dad was supposed to go to Europe on the 31st (Merdeka day!)for a Doctor's conference in Barcelona but he's thinking of cancelling the trip. The reason's because of the current tight security in Europe. Bloody terrorists. If you're Asian, Muslim or have some semblence of a beard, you're in big trouble. Trouble is, my dad fits the damn description. My dad was telling me that some people got ejected off the plane because they're Muslims and looked kinda suspicious. And women are not spared. This woman and her children also got booted off a plane because people got paranoid that she might be carrying bombs somewhere. I mean, hello?????? You think this woman is crazy enough is it to bring her kids along when a bomb is hidden somewhere on her body? Wait, considering how screwed up our brains can be, that might be a possiblity...but whatever. My dad won't even be able to take in his laptop with him onboard because they don't allow any hand luggage in. So my dad thinks it's just not worth the hassle. I think it's for the best, too. That's damn sad, though, cause I really wanted something from Spain! ;)

Oh yeah, I'm feeling very baik nowadays, and I'm thinking of doing volunteering work la. But dunno wat to do. I've been looking at the Raleigh International website and the things they do are quite interesting, but I'm not sure if I'm up for that. Maybe I should start working soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com