August 7, 2006

I'm back online!!!!! So happy!

My Streamyx is back on! Yay! I am the happiest person on earth right now!!!!!!!! My dad was so pissed because our house was still connectionless after 3 weeks, even after my mum and i called the TMNet people asking how the hell do we connect our Streamyx back manually, that he asked my uncle to come over to check out the problem. turns out that the router was fried, so yeah, that kinda messed up our whole internet connection. My dad and my uncle then went to Low Yat to find a new router in my newly-serviced car, so to cut a long story short, we have a brand-new router and the internet connection is back up! Thank God!!!!

Oh yeah, talking about my car, baby went for a routine servicing last Tuesday and I went to pick up the car yesterday. Since the car is in Shah Alam, and only my dad knew how to get to the place, my dad took me, with my sister Anis in tow, to the mechanic. This was actually the first time I rode in my dad's convertible with the top down on a sunny day and it was definitely an experience that is going to be tattooed into my brain. It was a 40-minute drive to get from my house to Shah Alam, so yeah, my hair was blowing into my face all the way from Bukit Antarabangsa to Shah Alam. My dad's average speed was about 100 km/h so even though i tied up possibly every single strand of hair on my head, my hair still manage to came loose so basically everybody stared at us because top-down convertibles on highways are quite scarce, and there i was, trying so hard to look nonchalant, as if i'm used to getting hair blown straight into my face. People were just gawking at us, no shame you know. Damn obvious pulak tu. Malaysians. Pffft. Some of the drivers can turn and stare at us and I wonder, "are they even looking at where they're going?" Thanks to the natural "hairdryer", by the time we reached the mechanics place, my usually frizzy but manageable hair became flat and unmanageable hair. I 've always wanted to have straight hair, so I guess I did get what I wanted. hehe.

Oh yeah, while we are still on the subject of cars and the total jakun-nessof rakyat Malaysia, I have yet another story on prove that Malaysian, in general, are too damn curious for their own good. Last Monday, I had to go back to Kelantan to accompany my grandma to pick up my greatgrandma's maid, who had just suffered a stroke. The maid is an illegal maid, although she does have a valid passport, so she can't fly, neither can she take the bus back to KL. Some more, if anything happens to her while airborne or on the bus, who's gonna be responsible? So, my aunt my grandma and I went back to Kelantan in my uncle's Multipla. Once we reached Kelantan, everytime we stopped, someone would go up to my aunt's driver and asked about the car and I was like, what the hell? Even at the petrol station, while the driver was filling up the car, people came and asked about the car but mostly, people just stared. And stared. And stared. Did I mentio they stared at us like we were some kind of aliens from outer space? The Kelantan trip was quite tiring for me, because we set off from KL on Monday at 3 in the afternoon, and we reached our relative's house, where the maid was staying at 10.30 at night. And we didn't go to sleep right after that, nooooo, the women (my aunt, my grandma and the hostess) decided to gossip about our relatives....it was quite interesting what i learnt about my relatives. When we went to bed it was almost 2 a.m. We started off for KL at 9 o'clock Tuesday morning and arrived back at 5 pm. I was dead tired!!!!!! When I reached home, I plunked myself onto my bed and slept till the next morning.

Oh, Mega Sale is on!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to buy some new, cheap stuff....some more I discovered this cheap place with clothes on discounts everywhere in the store!!!!!!! I was looking through lots and lots of clothes just now, but I didn't buy anything yet cause I don't have that much money on me right now. I did buy a pair of slippers, though! And it was quite funny cause while we were there at the shop, (where my sister bought this long dress for only RM 150!) we met with our aunt and uncle. My aunt was there to buy some clothes since everything was so cheap! Oh yeah, sorry if I seem selfish, but I don't want people to know the name of the place because I don't want a lot of people to go there....as if tak banyak orang la sekarang...

Okie, time for me to go off

buhbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com