February 20, 2007

I checked out my timetable from Monash since we can now adjust our classes already and check out my timetable for the next semester:



I cropped out some parts because otherwise the picture would be too big. It's still big but anyways, nice timetable, right? I finish like at 12 or 2!!!! And I have Fridays off!!!! Yay me!!! I don't care much about having classes at 8 in the morning, because it's much better to have lectures in the morning rather than afternoons. And it's so much better to just get it over and done with. I feel like a school kid again! Can't wait to start classes!

Oh, I am now sooooo addicted to Heroes! My dad asked my uncle to buy an external hard disk because it's so much better to store pictures and stuff, so my uncle bought a 160GB external hard disk. And since he knows that I liked to watch Heroes, and since he also watches the series, he downloaded Episode 1 until 15 into the hard disk. I've watched until Episode 9 already, and after this I'm going to watch the rest. Heroes is soooo addictive. But it's also quite a dark series. Anis and I are like "Must watch, must watch, must watch....." Thank God for external hard disks!!!!

I'm going off to watch Heroes now! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com