February 15, 2007

My (Late) New year's Resolution/ Birthday Wish

I'm fat.

I mean, no matter what people say, I know I'm fat. I've always been the fat one. I'm used to it.

Doesn't mean I like it, though.

So since my birthday is like 40+ days away, I was thinking about giving myself the perfect birthday gift. And to actually keep a New Year's Resolution.

My birthday wish is to lose 5 kg by April 4th (my birthday).

I actually wanted to lose 10 kg, but losing 5 kg is more realistic in 40-something days time. In fact, when I told my dad about it, he was like "I'll be happy if I manage to lose 4 kg!"

So yeah, my weight right now is 69 kg, and I wish to be 64 or 65 kg by April 4th. Still fat, but not so much.

To make sure that I actually do lose weight, I'm going to post my weekly progress on the blog.

So now basically the whole world will know how much I weigh. Sigh.

At least I know that I'll be able to watch my weight.

Wish me luck! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com