February 26, 2007

Muse and Monash!

The Muse concert was damn good! Even though I didn't know some songs, it was still one of the best concerts I've ever been to!

And they sound exactly like their albums. The falsettos and weird voices were all there. Damn nice!

And we basically got one of the best seats in the place! hahahaha.

See, the place marked with the red circle was where we were supposed to be:



And we thought there was gonna be like a barrier or something between us and the people in the pit. But take a look at this picture:



Sorry if the picture isn't clear, but look at the place that I circled. The red tape was basically what was dividing us, the cheaper tickets holder, with the people in the pit. So well, with such a flimsy barrier between us and the stage, is it any surprise that when everyone in the pit stood up, everyone in the Rock Zone rushed to the front and actually got nearer to the stage than those of them who actually paid RM233 for their tickets?

So basically, I got to be in the pit for MUSE'S concert by just paying RM80!!!! Was I lucky or what?

I couldn't upload my pictures onto the computer, but here's one picture:


Quite close, right? I couldn't go in front because all these idiotic head-bangers were pushing everyone to the side and I almost fell so I moved a bit further back to actually get some breathing space. I hate head-bangers. They get so into the songs that they forget that other people are there. Grrrr.

Ohhhh, classes started already!!! I am so happy that I'm actually doing something right now!

And guess what?

I was like 5 minutes late for my lecture! *Gasps*

PLUS, I drove like 120 km/h to get to class! *Double gasps*

I never drive like super-fast, okay? And here I was, doing 120 on an 80 km/h highway because I was worried that I might be late for my first lecture. Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com