February 24, 2007

Muse's concert is tomorrow! Can't wait!!!!

Dah la the tickets are sold out! Sure damn packed tomorrow! Lucky I bought my ticket early!!!

I've finished watching Heroes until Episode 16!!! Which means that right now I'm on par with the US audience! Muahahahahahaha!

Sorry, I'm a bit giddy today! I can't wait to start classes. I am sick of staying at home.

Oh my God, Thursday was one of the worst days that I've had this year! The Streamyx wasn't working and we had no water supply from morning until night! We paid the bills, okay? It was just that they were doing some maintenance work and the water to our whole neighbourhood got disrupted. Pathetic. We couldn't even wash dishes that day. And the reason for the Streamyx breaking down? God knows. Streamyx just hates us.

Oh yeah, by the way, my weight is still the same. Haven't lost any, haven't gained any. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com