October 7, 2007

Songs

I need music when I study. Really I do....but not when I'm studying Business Law la. That subject needs my full concentration. These are the songs that I absolutely love listening to when I'm studying (and when I'm not studying, too!):

New songs (to me):
Jem - Falling For You
Cascada - Truly, Madly, Deeply
Quietdrive - Time After Time
Katharine McPhee - Ordinary World

If you've noticed, I don't like most songs that come out on radio because after two weeks, even the best songs around will be overplayed. Sadly. And I get bored really fast. Once I can sing along to the whole song without looking at the lyrics, that's the death of the song to me.

Old songs that I rediscovered and love listening to when I'm studying:
Kyo - Derniere Danse (Thank you my lovely cousin for introducing me to this song)
Sum 41 - Pieces
Delta Goodrem - Mistaken Identity
Keane - Everybody's Changing
Muse - Supermassive Black Hole (my super-sexy song!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love love love this song!)
Dido - Hunter
Jack's Mannequin - The Mixed Tape

Ok, now that I've finished rambling, I better go to sleep. I have to write a report between 1300 and 1500 words for the accounting assignment that I have to send on monday. Bloody hell. Confirm i'll write crap tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com