October 19, 2007

Raya+exam post

I think this will be my last post before my exams start in 10 days time. I've been studying like mad this past week, and I'll be studying until exam starts on Monday the 29th. I'm so tired. Blargh.

Ohhh, I spent raya at PD this year and not in Kelantan. Again. But we had so much fun! Even though now my face is like peeling because of the sunburn and I gained so much weight. Urgh. But the highlight of the trip was when we all went karaoke-ing last Sunday. We were only supposed to use the room for 2 hours, from 9 to 11, but we ended up using the room until like quarter past 12. The older kids (including yours truly) were actually a bit reluctant to go karaoke-ing. I mean, really...karaoke-ing with your parents and uncles are not exactly how we want to spend our vacation. But it ended up being SOOOO MUCH FUNNNN!!!! Everyone became tak betul that night. Dah la we were all sunburnt, and everyone had red noses, so we kinda ended up looking like drunks. And the fact that we were melalak-ing for 3 hours just enforced that perception. I posted some of the videos that we got of the night on Youtube (not like anyone's going to watch it anyways), so take a look:



Singing lagu raya!


Singing Kau Ilhamku....


My dad and my uncle singing Bujang Lapuk....I still can't believe they did that!

Oh, this is a video of my uncle and my cousin lighting up fireworks at my grandparents house last Tuesday. The fireworks were so pretty! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com