October 1, 2007

Last week I had a one week break.......and it was so not enough. I woke up at 10 everyday, and it was so hard for me to wake up this morning. Uni has changed me. When I was in HELP last time, I always wake up at 8, even on holidays.

I have become lazier. Not lazy...lazier. Urgh.


So last week I went to buka puasa with zaty, went to Pyramid with Anis to find raya shoes, and bought raya clothes. Other than that, I didn't do much. I studied a bit, though. Pathetic.

I didn't blog last week because the internet was down. :-( Thank God it's back on now!

Oh, I heard this song on my phone last week....since my phone is full of songs from the previous owner (my uncle?) I was listening to some songs randomly and fell in love with this song called Falling For You by Jem. Take a look at this clip to listen to the song:



A reason why I love this song is because there is no possibility of it ever being played on radio. Thank God.

And my dad told me about this Proton clip about wearing your rear seat belt. It's DAMN FUNNY!


Watch it!!!

OK, I want to go buka now. My stomach's grumbling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com