October 9, 2007

Urgh

I've just realised that my exams start in less than 3 weeks. Just last week I thought that I might have a chance of getting all Distinctions for my exams....and suddenly now I feel so stupid.

Yesterday, I realised that I know next to nothing about Marketing when our tutor asked us some Marketing questions. I was damn blur, and I felt so stupid. I don't even know how I'm going to study for my Marketing and it's my first exam paper! Rawr.


I got back my results for my second Business Law assignment and I was soooo disappointed with myself. Overall, my internal marks are 20.5/30. I need 60 marks to get a High Distinction and I can just see my HD for Business Law flying away right in front of my eyes. I'm still targeting to get 60/70, but there's a really, really, really slim chance that i might get it.

I feel like I'm going to screw up my exams so badly this semester. I don't think I can prepare for three subjects in less than three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com