December 19, 2007

Blargh.

Turned out that my dad's side of the family aren't going back to Kelantan as originally thought, but instead are going to come over to my house for raya. I've been rushing around the whole day trying to buy stuff for tomorrow. And today has not been very kind to me.

- When my mum and I wanted to go buy stuff in Giant, the Pajero's remote didn't work and when we opened the door manually, the car's alarm went off. Luckily the spare remote was inside the car.

-While in Giant, I kept bumping into things with the trolley.

- After grocery shopping, Ara wanted to go for Pizza Hut. So I took the Vitara to go meet her in KLCC. Since it was hot inside the car, I wound down my window. And then, as my luck would have it, my window won't go back up. So I couldn't go anywhere with a gaping window now could I? So I had to send the car back home. Had to use the Pajero to go and meet up with Ara because she always already waiting for me and I would feel so bad for cancelling on her.

Oh yeah, so not my day.

Oh, by the way, I have a confession to make. I really, really, really, really want to go see the Spice Girls in concert!!!!!!!!!!!

So I entered this contest by EMI Music because they're offering tickets for the show in London on January 8th.

And then today, I got an email from EMI! I was so happy!

But then I found out that I only won the consolation prize in the form of a CD. *sigh*


See my name there? I so want to win the tickets. I know winning the CD is better than nothing, but I'm sooooooooo saddddddd.

Oh, since Zaty did this, I did mine, too:




alia --
[adjective]:

Pretentiously academian

'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com


Hahaha...I'm pretentious.

PS: What the hell was Jamie-Lynn Spears thinking when she got herself pregnant? She's 16! Even Britney didn't get pregnant at 16!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com