December 23, 2007

I'm sick :(

I think this is the 2nd time I've been sick in the recent months. I think I was sick last month.

But this is my 3rd day in bed, and it's really bad.

I started getting sick on Friday, when I slept over at my cousin's place.

It wasn't bad at the beginning, but after I vomited twice in the bathroom at my cousin's house, I knew I had to go back and take some medicine. So I don't know how, but I managed to drive back and got home safely.

The first thing I did when I got back? went straight to the toilet and threw up.

I knew then that it was bad.

I just stayed in bed the whole day on Friday. My whole body was shaking, I had a massive headache and I couldn't eat anything. I had to force myself to eat some dinner because I haven't eaten anything the whole day and I ended up throwing up at 4 in the morning.

Yesterday was better, but I still had no appetite and my stomach was hurting so badly. I got bored of staying in my room (I even finished reading Harry Potter) so I went to watch the TV for a while after the kids went to bed because I was still quarantined and couldn't be near my siblings.

Today I still don't have much of an appetite, but my stomach isn't hurting so badly anymore. I'm still quarantined, though because I still don't feel that good. Thank God for routers and wireless connections!

1 comment:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com