December 1, 2007

Papercuts.

Since both Anis and I have finished our exams, my dad is paying us to kemas his study.

Yep. PAYING us.

It might seem weird, but my dad is absolutely crazy about cars that he has car magazines from 1977. Seriously.

Basically, Anis and I ended up trying to sort out his magazines because his study was so full of magazines that you can't even see the floor. It was madness.

In the end, we had like 50+ folders for all his magazines. I think I found at least 100 magazines on JUST VOLKSWAGEN CARS. Granted, it was from the 1980s until now but oh my god, I felt like I was going to drown in car magazines. My sister was saying if our dad had kept the money and gave it to us, we would have a wardrobe full of new clothes. Which is true. Or instead of spending money on buying the car magazines, he could've bought a real Volkswagen Beetle!

We sorted magazines called Autocar, Performance Car, Classic Cars, Hot Cars, Complete Cars, Kit Cars and some of the magazines were just called Cars. Talk about confusing.

We were so relieved when we finished organising his study. Looks so much better. But I have like 5 papercuts on my hands and they are so painful!

Anis and I got so sick of organising magazines that we vowed not to buy any magazines anytime soon.

What a way to spend a Saturday.

Oh by the way, I saw this clip on Youtube and it's quite funny and kinda freaked me out. This fella edited some parts of the Mary Poppins movie and made it into a "trailer" that promotes the movie as a horror movie.


1 comment:

  1. what is a men without a car....

    and some men even married to their car...

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com