August 23, 2008

201th post!

I just realised that my previous post was my 200th post!

Hahahahaha.

Oh yeah, talking about how bloody perfect my life is right now, I had filled up my petrol till it's like half full yesterday in Petronas and only today I found out that last night the fuel price went down.

WHAT THE HELL.

*@#&)(@#$^*(@#$^!&@(*#$!&(^$!@(&$(!&!&(&(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I don't care if it doesn't make sense, but I still dont want to use excessive curse words on the blog)

And the bloody car's in the workshop now. How bloody perfect can my bloody life be. Bloody hell.

Great. That is just sooooo great. I think this Law assignment is a curse to everybody, cause my friend can't type out her assignment cause her computer crashed, and my cousin might have lost her assignment. So not our luck.

I want to finish this stupid assignment soon and maybe get some peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com