August 26, 2008

Songs, songs and more songsssssssssss.

I tend to do all sort of nonsense when I'm stressed.

LIke when I was doing my A-Levels, I was so stressed out one day while studying for the exams that I ended up going online and discovering YouTube.

Another time I got stressed out I ended up stumbling onto Last.fm.

And last week, because I was so stressed out doing the Law assignment, I ended up stumbling onto blogs where you can download pop songs and albums too.

I've basically gone mad and I downloaded some random songs. And some albums, too! My current top 20 songs (since I tend to change my list like practically every 3 weeks week!), after looking at my playlist:

1. Jon McLaughlin - Beautiful Disaster
2. Jon McLaughlin - Until You Found Love
3. Katy Perry - Hot n Cold
4. Katy Perry - Self-Inflicted
5. Katy Perry - Thinking Of You
6. Amy MacDonald - This Is The Life (I love the chorus. It's a total tongue-twister!)
7. Sheryfa Luna - Il avait Les Mots (It's all Natya's fault. She made me got addicted to this song)
8. Sheryfa Luna - Quelque Part (still her fault, too)
9. *NSync - Space Cowboy (another tongue-twister chorus. I'm a bit weird in a way cause I get really satisfied if I can memorise choruses that tend to twist my tongue)
10. Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat - Lucky
11. Niia - Gimme More (A jazzed-up Britney Spears cover!)
12. The Script - We Cry
13. Tyler Hilton & Bethany Joy Galeotti - When The Stars Go Blue (rediscovering this song. Love it! Cant wait for the new season of OTH!)
14. Sugababes - Denial
15. David Usher - Black Black Heart
16. Jon McLaughlin - So Close (love, love, loveeeeee!)
17. the Angel TV series theme song (I miss Angel! =( )
18. NSync - No Strings Attached
19. Katy Perry - Ur So Gay
20. Kat DeLuna - Feel What I Feel

Wahhhhhh......my playlist is so random. Hahahahaha. And it's saturated with pop songs! Me likes!

3 comments:

  1. oooh gots them linkies to them song/album download blogz? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotttt!!!! Like loadss. But it's mostly pop songs tau!

    http://popmusic-zone.blogspot.com/
    http://pop-over-town.blogspot.com/
    http://p0pmadness.blogspot.com/
    http://musicboxmix.blogspot.com/

    And there are more but I can't remember la. hehehehe. Hope this helps! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you please send me the Niia song Gimme more? My email address is astudillo_82@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com