August 16, 2008

Oh my goddddddddddddddd.

I'm sorry for abandoning the blog.

But these past few weeks were super hectic.

I think I'm gonna go mad soon!!!!

I was looking at my calendar, and I realise that from this point on, I have assignments to send in every other week until the revision week, and that right now, I have about less than 168 hours (before minusing off sleeping time, eating time, lectures and tute times. Oh, driving time, too! =( ) to come up with a 2000 word analysis on whether it is useful or not to have a Statutory Derivative Action for my Company Law assignment. Or something like that. Gah.

And by next week, i'll be at the halfway point of my semester, yet i can recall only about 10% of what i've learnt in the past 5 weeks. SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

I'm so screwed! -___-

And because of that, I decided not to join the Fencing Club this semester. I has no timeeeeeee for anything. And plus next month dah fasting. And the fencing classes finishes at 7. So not a good time to go into fencing. -__- So sad. Maybe next semester then. haih.

Oh, I've cut my hair. Now it's quite short la. Hahahaha. Later i find piccies.

Oh, and I think I'm going to try out for an internship with PwC. Apparently it's really hard to get a place, but it will be so worth it in the future if I do decide to become an accountant. Wish me luck!

Oh dear God, I really need to breathe right now.

1 comment:

  1. good luck makcik!! GANBATTE NE~~~~~ :D

    and me wanna see pics of your new hair ASAP. for kutuk/puji purposes ;)

    and good luck with the internship thing as well!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com