August 25, 2008

Yep, my impulsiveness strikes again.

I have changed my layout. AGAIN.

I'm not sure why I did it exactly. Hahahaha.

Maybe it's like my stress-reliever. Like you know how people do something impulsive when they're stressed? Like cut their hair or buy new clothes or pierce their body? The thing is,

a) I have just cut my hair,
b) I have no money to buy new clothes and
c) i dont see the point in adding another hole to my body.

So, i decided to change my blog layout. Mwahahahahahahahahaha.


Oh, a list of things that I want right now:


NACHOS!



Pina Colada at Coffee Bean!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee non-alcoholic Pina Coladas. I shall go to Coffee Bean soon.




Mashed potatoes =(

and what I WANT THE MOST IS TO:
But I really need to:
Like it or not, I have not been studying cause I've been doing stupid assignments these past few weeks. Rawr. And i still have more to come. Stressnye saya! =(

Oh, by the way, Nat has a blog now! I dunno why, but in one of my impulsive modes, I started calling her Natya cause I felt like giving a Russian name to her. And now she has started calling me Katya. So together we're Natya and Katya! =D Oh my God, How childish. Hahahahahaha.

Oh, and I got this email in my Monash inbox just now asking us to go to this link:

http://saynotospeak.blogspot.com/

And I have never knew that such corruption existed in the Student Council. Politics. Hmph.

I swear to God I will never go into politics. Or Law.

I still don't get why many people ask me to help them with the Law assignment. It's sooo weird. But when I help them, I learn more, too! So i guess it's not so bad. =)

Gotta go!

Toodles =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com