November 2, 2007

I've had THREE PAPERS this past week.

I felt so suffocated. It was definitely worse than SPM. And A-Levels.

Dah lah all the papers susah. Blargh. Lucky my last paper next Tuesday! I can at least take a short breather!

So, after my Business Law paper yesterday morning, I had to de-stress, so Zaty, Nat and I went to the Eye On Malaysia.

And it wasn't that special. Seriously. But KL looked pretty la from up there.

And oh yeah, since there were only 3 of us,and the thing can fit like 6 people, these 2 Chinese girls joined us on the gondola.

The best part is, they were a couple. As in, a couple. They didn't make it obvious, but there were some subtle things that my friends and I noticed about them. It was quite cute, once you get used to it...and they were nice la.

And oh, by the way, I managed to run over my MyKad and dent the chip. The best part was, there was only a small dent around the chip area while everywhere else was okay. So i had to spend like 3 hours today in the JPN office in Melawati to make a new one. Yeesh.

And last Sunday, I did something totally impulsive. I read in the papers that this company, MSIG, was organising a Sudoku competition. So i menggatal la check out the site. And then I found out that the last date for the Sudoku registration is on the 31st, which was yesterday, so I just filled in the registration form la.

So guess what? Today I checked out the site, and lo and behold, I am registered for the competition, which is on the 18th of this month at One Utama. So, right now, I actually have a chance of winning RM1500. But I dunno wei. Tiba-tiba macam takut la pulak.

So I guess after my final paper next week, I shall be doing Sudoku puzzles everyday?

See, this is why I hate being impulsive. Didn't even think about this thing over properly.

Wish me luck for my paper and the competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com