November 30, 2007

Results

Results came out yesterday.

I got 2 credits, for Marketing and Business Law. I was so disappointed because I really thought I could get Distinction for both. I was 2 marks away from a Distinction for Marketing.

But then, funnily enough, I got a Distinction for my Accounting B, which I so did not expect. And I got a High Distinction for my Business Data Modelling, so my average is still a Distinction.

Luckily I'm not taking Business Law or Marketing as a major because the subjects are going to be harder and harder and so I'm relieved that I got good marks for the majors that I'm taking.

I'm still disappointed, but then there's nothing more I can do. *sigh*

Well, I better do well next semester then! =)

2 comments:

  1. alia, you silly weener.

    a distinction average should NOT be valued in such a way. i would love to toast you in getting good marks for your majors, but i have to pack for the bandung trip (wargh i hate packing). when i (and you) return, we SHALL rejoice! yaaaaaayyy~~~ =D

    huhu, usually the thing you least expect to 'score' you akan kan? funny how life works. heheh =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah man, it is funny how life works!

    yes, we shall go out after i come back from Hong Kong!

    it's just that i was so sure i was going to get distinction for those subjects. blargh.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com