September 13, 2006

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick of High School Musical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everywhere I go, "High School Musical"...I flipped open the newspapers today, High School Musical. I tertekan Disney Channel, High School Musical. When my 3 youngest sisters surf the internet, they go to Youtube to watch, yep you guessed it....High School Musical clips. As if that's not bad enough, High School Musical was on last week and it's going to on again next week!!!! Save me, pleaseeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! *bangs head on the computer*

I swear to God, I've seen it 10 times since it's premiere 3 months ago....that's an average of once every nine days! I can't stand it anymore! God help me! Or better, God help my siblings off the television everytime High School Musical is on! I will have to buy them the Wallace and Gromit movie and that new Barbie movie CDs or DVDs to distract them from the phenomenon that is High School Musical!!!!!

I was talking to my friend, who's going to have his STPM exam soon, and he said he hasn't started studying yet. When I did my final A-levels exams in June, I realised that I was just too lazy to study. Nowadays it's like studying doesn't seem like everyone's top priority anymore. And I was reminded of my SPM years, when I was eager to study to get good grades. How things have changed. It's not me alone, you know. A lot of people that I know found it hard to actually sit down and study after finishing their SPM/O-Levels because there's so much more going on in their life, and they have more freedom now than during their school years. Now that I think about it, it's weird how it was easier for me to study for the 10 SPM subjects than it was for the 3 A-Levels subject.

Oh yeah, I've been snapping some picture in black and white lately using my handphone, and it's quite weird how everything looks so different in black and white:





Looks kinda creepy, doesn't it? (These are pictures of my room, by the way)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com