September 15, 2006

IELTS results...:D

Today I went to pick up my IELTS results at Wisma Selangor Dredging, near the City Center, there. When the woman checked my results while I was signing a form, she glanced at me and said, "Good girl". When I looked at my results, my overall score was 7.5 over 9. Haha. I'm so happy! The requirements for Monash is 6, so yeah, I'm qualified to go to Monash. I got a 9 for the Listening test, which surprised me a bit, but since most of the people I know said that I'm a good listener, I guess I deserved full marks for listening! Muahahahaha! I got 8.5 for reading and 6 for both writing and listening. Oh yeah, since a band 7 user is a Good English User and a band 8 user is a Very Good English User, my mum joked and said, "Well, I guess you're a very good Good User!". Well, at least that's over....it's weird how I worried so much for the Listening test and I ended up getting full marks for it. :D

Okay, gotta go now....maybe I'll post something up a bit later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com