September 6, 2006

On Monday, when I found out that Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter, had just died, I was shocked. It was like, "Whoa". I was speechless. When I told Anis, she was also like, "No way!". Even my dad was shocked that Steve Irwin died. My dad likes to Crocodile Hunter so we sometimes end up watching it and Steve Irwin's the kind of person that you would think would be you know, invincible, or something like that. It's just really freaky to know that he died because of a stingray's barb and he was only 44. That's my dad's age! *shudders* Kesian his family. RIP, Steve. :(

Oh yeah, Suri Cruise has finally come out of hiding...and she is quite cute:



Hmmmm, she looks a lot like the mother, but a bit Eurasian, though....weirddddd.....(picture taken from Vanity Fair website)

I can't wait to watch One Tree Hill Season 4!!! I know that every Thursday I'll be downloading the episodes like mad....hahahahahaha....I can't wait!!! Oh my God, i have no life. I'm currently wondering where I can get a job. Hmmm....I have to scout around more. So malas. But I want to earn some moolah...i only have RM200 in my bank account....not gonna last me long, i tell you.

PS: Oh yeah, I just found out that I share my birthday with Hugo Weaving, Robert Downey Jr., Heath Ledger, Jamie Lynn Spears and David Blaine. Hahahahaha. Not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com