September 4, 2006

A hell of a weekend.........

Currently listening to - Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol

My IELTS test was held on last Saturday......it was damn tiring. From 9 am till 11.52 am (yes, 11.52 am)...it was nonstop test papers. I could barely breathe. It was hellish!!!!!!!!!! After that, I had about a 1 and a half hour-ish break before my one-on-one speaking test, which I, to put it oh-so-delicately, screwed up majorly!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, the first thing she asked was, and I quote, "Can you please state your full name" and I was like "My name is Aliaarwinaizyaniazani" and she had to glance back at the form to see if my name really was that long. So I said to her, "Yeah, i know my name is really long" and she smiled. I was freaking nervous and at one point, while I was talking to the interviewer, my mind just went blank and I was like "......". Dangit. Results are coming out next Friday...I'm hoping that I could get at least a 7. Hopefully I can la. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. IELTS stinks.


After that, I took Anis to The Curve cos she tak pernah step in there lagi. We were there for about 3 hours, I guess...pegi shopping la, apa lagi! Hahahahaha! Zara's birthday was yesterday (3/9/06) so I had to run errands for my mum to buy the little girl's birthday cakes and party packs to take to her kindy, while birthday girl just sits at home in front of the TV. Man, I wish I was 5 again! Watching TV all day, to have a Barbie doll cake for my birthday (OK, maybe not the Barbie cake), have field trips to the parks and sit around colouring at school...how nice. Sigh.


Oooohhhh, UPSR starts today! I've been kinda tutoring my brother for the past month, and it seems like the whole family is more nervous for him than he himself is. He was like, "I can't wait to get this over and done wit so I can get back to my computer". Damn relaxed, right? The thing is, I hid his CPU last week so he can only stare at the blank monitor screen for now. When he realised that the CPU wasn't there, he looked at me and said "evil woman". I'm taking that as a compliment, haha.


After weeks of laziness, I finally uploaded some pictures that I took of the scenery around me these past few months. Take a look at this:




Nice, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com