October 15, 2006

Busy day!!!

So yesterday was the finale for Nat's L'Oreal thingy. She didn't win the RM10,000, though. I think the judges got scared of her "Queen Of The Damned" music video. So anyways, before I headed down to Espanda where the finale was held, I went to buka puasa with Zaty and Anis at Hard Rock Cafe first. The buka puasa buffet was ok la....nothing to shout about.


Me and Zaty at Hard Rock....you can barely see my face, though...hmph....

OK, so anyways, like all sponsored events, there would be some goodie bags at the door as you enter. The L'Oreal people are quite generous because usually when you get all this goodie bags, they'll give you puny little samples of the products. Not L'Oreal, though. They gave everyone a bottle of the Pure Zone Cleanser, just like the ones that you can buy in stores. So Anis and I each got one bottle of cleanser. Talk about perfect timing because I really needed a new cleanser for my face!!! So here's a pic of the goodie bag and the cleansers:




So well, the thing was supposed to start at 8.15, but normal Malaysia timing, it only started around 8.50 like that. The winner was announced at 11, and by then my throat was sore from shouting "Natasha!!! Natasha!!! Natasha!!!" everytime Nat went onstage. Nat's parents were there, too. Damn supportive, right? But I guess any parent would be supportive if their daughter has the chance of winning RM 10,000.

So after the winner was announced, and after bitching about how Nat deserves to win more than that guy that wants to be a rockstar, we all went back. And I got a total scare when we got back at the car. Because the car has an alarm system, the doors are unlocked using the remote control and there's a key for the ignition. Well, once we were all in the car, I found out that the ignition key was nowhere to be found. And I started panicking (like I usually do...). I was thinking, "Shit, if the key is inside the club, it would take us forever to find it". So I started searching for the key inside my bag and luckily it was in the bag!


My car keys! The big black key was the one that "almost" went missing!

Oh yeah, since I'm in a picture-posting mood, here are some pics:


My cousin's cat, Stitch...it really was winking okay! Maybe not winking la, I think he was blinking kot masa I snapped the pic...


Typical Malaysians....I snapped this picture when I stopped at the traffic light in Melawati....all those cars are stationary! Everyone parked at the U-Turn before heading to the Melawati's Pasar Juadah. Some people even parked on the curb. Madness!

1 comment:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com