October 11, 2006

Of taekwando and friends

Song of the moment: Jack's Mannequin - The Mixed Tape

You know what my dad said last Friday? He said that instead of finding work right now, I should join a Taekwando class. It only took me like 5 seconds to say "YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I think it's good to have some sort of martial arts skills, especially in Malaysia, the Land of Snatch Theft. And anyways, it would be nice to go around saying, "Guess what? I have a black belt in Taekwando! And you don't! haha!" OK, maybe I'm not that evil. But hey, it would be nice to have a blackbelt in Taekwando, what? Plus, it's a good way to lose some weight and to be more disciplined because you can skip gym, but you can't exactly go on skipping Taekwando classes! Look out Taekwando, here comes Alia!!!!!!!! (Hopefully it won't become "Look out Alia, here comes Taekwando!")

Oh yeah, I'm going to meet up with Zaty and Nat this Saturday at Club Espanda for Nat's L'Oreal Pure Zone Cash Your Dreams finale. Lucky Natasha might just win RM10,000!!! I haven't seen the both of them in ages and it's quite funny because we've been friends for more than 8 years! So this Saturday would be a sort-of mini reunion thingy for us! Can't wait!!!!

The weather's been quite funny lately. A lot of places are now flooded by the frequent downpours, but the haze has still not let up. Like I said, it's quite funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com