October 21, 2006

Screw it!

Oh, guess what? I got a call from Hitz.tv on Thurday saying that I've just won Paris Hilton's CD! I was like, "what? I won?" because I really couldn't remember taking part in any contest. Then I remembered taking part in an SMS contest thingy like 6 weeks ago! And I realised that I'm quite lucky when it comes to contests like this one. In the past two years, I've won a Britney Spears CD, two Il Divo CDs, Simon Webbe's CD and Ne-yo's CD! Hey, at least I'm lucky in something! And it's free so why does it matter if it sucks anyway? Can't wait till the CD comes! Let's see if the album's as good as Paris claims it to be (apparently she cried listening to it....ooookkkkkkayyyy)!

My current favourite phrase while driving right now is "SCREW YOU!!!!!!!" I would have loved to say, "F**K YOU!" but decided not to just in case the younger siblings are in the car when I'm driving. So now whenever I'm pissed at someone on the road, I'll go like, "Screw you man, screw you!!!!" Anis can definitely attest to that. It's especially bad when people cut through lines, driving on emergency lanes and giving me dirty looks when it's obvious that I was there first!

If you have had the bad luck of becoming my passengers, you know that I frequently scream and shout to the other cars while driving. Like yesterday, I was so pissed because I've been waiting in the jam for like 15 minutes, and when we had to give way for some royalty to pass, there were these cars (who were obviously not part of the entourage) taking advantage of the situation and breezed right through us. I was like, "SCREW YOU PEOPLE!!!! I HOPE YOU'LL BANG INTO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!" Since Anis and her friend were in the car with me, they were the only witnesses to my outburst. I pity them because they were stuck with a madwoman as a driver. I wanted to slap those people so badly and to wipe those stupid smirks off their faces. And do you realise that whenever people do something wrong while they're driving, they would just look straight ahead, afraid of the daggers shooting at them?

Nowadays, with the balik kampung jam, and the random flash floods, I curse like almost everytime I drive. I don't curse much, but sometimes you just can't help but curse at people on the road. I know it's puasa month and stuff, but sometimes...ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that that's out, I can relax a bit. Phew!

PS: Oh yeah, now that Deepavali's here I want to wish Happy Deepavali to everyone...after buka puasa we're going out to some of my dad's friends houses. Let the feasting begin! (Raya's around the corner, too...I know soon enough when I visit my relatives there would be an assault of "Make doh?" (Kelantanese for "Makan Dah?") or "Makan dah ke?" that would be coming my way...so much for losing weight! *sighs*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com