October 7, 2006

A poem

OK, I haven't written a poem in like ages, so if this sucks, well, sorry....I'll try to do better next time.

Tell Me

Tell me what you see,
When you look at me,
A dreamer? A lover?
Or something different altogether?

Tell me what you hear,
Whenever I am near,
The sound of a heart beating,
Or the sound of silence screaming?

Tell me what you feel,
Do you feel something real?
Or is it just childlike lust
That would soon turn to dust?

Tell me what you sense,
When you take just one glance,
A feeling so intense,
Or a facade full of pretense?

Tell me something,
Tell me everything.
Before this affair of hearts,
Threatens to pull us apart.

Copyright Alia Azani 2006

I know it's quite short, but couldn't think of anything else to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com