October 19, 2006

I was checking out the Friendster Bulletin Board and something that Yana posted made my laughed. In this post, you're supposed to add the phrase "during sex" to the song that you're currently listening to. Like, if I was listening to Savage Garden's To The Moon and Back, I'm supposed to write To The Moon and Back during sex (hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!)...so while trying to keep Anis awake yesterday to finish her work, we randomly chose a number of song titles and added "during sex" to it. Check out the list.

Overprotected (Britney Spears) during sex (this one is damn funny!)
Irreplaceable (Beyonce) during sex
Not Me, Not I (Delta Goodrem) during sex
Unfaithful (Rihanna) during sex
Supermassive Black Hole (Muse) during sex

Crazy (Gnarls Barkley) during sex
I Write Sins Not Tragedies (Panic! At The Disco) during sex (interesting....)
Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off (Panic! At The Disco) during sex
Too Little Too Late (Jojo) during sex
Dance, Dance (Fallout Boy) during sex
What's Left Of Me (Nick Lachey) during sex
Burn (Usher) during sex
Hurt (Christina Aguilera) during sex

Oh yeah, some really old songs
The Sound Of Silence (Simon and Garfunkel) during sex....erm, okay....
Total Eclipse of the Heart (Bonnie Tyler) [love the song!] during sex
Top Of The World (The Carpenters) during sex

It's funny how those two words can totally change the meaning of the songs! Overprotected is still my fave, haha!

Yesterday, I went to Padini in Ampang Point with Anis because she needed to buy a pair of slacks. So while she was trying on the slacks, I waited for her outside the fitting room. Next to me were a pile of boxes and my eyes wandered to the seal on the boxes.
The English warning said:
"CAUTION: Please check contents if seal is broken"
But the Malay one said:
"AWAS: Sila perisa barang jika (I forgot what "seal is broken" is in Malay)"

Instead of putting in the word periksa, the Malay word for check, the smart people there put perisa, the Malay word for TASTE! This meant that the Malay warning was actually asking people to taste the contents in the boxes instead of checking them out if the seal is broken! I do not want to be the person near the box when the seal is broken. Seriously. I can't believe no one noticed the error!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com