January 7, 2007

I'm so happy, happy, happy!!!

Technorati Profile

I've just bought my ticket to see Muse when they come down to KL next month! And it was 30% off some more! Hahahahaha! So instead of RM110, the ticket was RM80 today! And it was only for today some more because they were launching the sale of the tickets for the concert and I think they wanted to sell as many tickets as they can.

Muse isn't my most favourite band in the world, but when you live in Malaysia, where all the big names rarely come, a concert like this is definitely worth going to. I actually had to wait in line for 2 hours before getting the tickets. Damn long wait! Penat like hell. But worth it la. My ticket is actually for the Free Standing side at the stadium, but it's quite close to the stage. And anyways, who actually sits at these type of concerts anyways? It's not like watching Il Divo or something like that (I would actually like to go for the Il Divo concert next week, but the tickets are a bit too pricey for me!) so whatever la.


Oh, I really need to go to sleep now. My feet are hurting after standing up for so long. And my grandmother does have her physio session tomorrow, so I have to go teman her. The downside of being jobless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com