January 4, 2007

My impending future....

My favourite song at the moment: Daughtry - It's Not Over (Chris Daughtry has always been my favourite American Idol!!!!!!)

I went to send in my application to enter Monash in February today. So just now, being the curious (and bored, hehe) person that I was, I browsed through the Monash website when a link caught my eye. It was the link to the Scholarship page. And I was like browsing through the requirements to be eligible for the scholarship and I realised that even though I definitely can't apply for the Entry Scholarship on account of my oh-so-fabulous A-Levels results, there's still a chance (however slight that is) of me getting a 50% reduction in my tuition fees for my 2nd year...but only if I can maintain an 85% average for my 1st year subjects. I hope I can do that. I know it's hard, but I really hope I can get that scholarship.


Please pray that I won't be distracted this year. I really need this. My New Year's Resolution la kan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com