January 31, 2007

What goes around comes around....NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Part 2

Oh, oh, oh, look what I found in my comment box for my last post!

Hey thank you so much for helping us last Saturday at La Bodega. Sorry Rudy and I didn't get to say hi but thank you so much for helping

Apparently it's from JJ from Hitz.fm!!! I'm baffled. Really I am. My blog is like something that only my friends and family go to, so this is a surprise! If it really is JJ, then well, I'm happy!!! But, since 90% of me is pessimistic, I dunno if this is really JJ. How did he find this blog in the first place anyways? Total weirdness wei. And he read what I wrote ke? Malunya!

Remember what I said about getting bad things happening to me tenfold after I donated the bags? Let's make that a hundredfold. Things have totally gone from bad to worse.

I had a Course Advise Session at Monash at 10 o'clock today, which is compulsory for all the students to attend. There's another one on the 15th of February, but I decided to go for the earlier one. Lazy la wanna go later.

So anyways, my car has been acting up these couple of days, but today it got really bad. I was on the highway on my way to Monash, going up a hill, and suddenly my car didn't move. At all. I floored the accelerator, and it was still on 0 km/h. I almost panicked but being the good driver that I was (perasan!), and to avoid having people giving me dirty looks, I parked my car on the emergency lane. So there I was, my car stalled on the highway (oh, did I mention that there was a Chinese cemetery beside the highway?), alone, hungry (I didn't eat breakfast) and with a Course Advice Session that I HAVE to attend in order to be enrolled in Monash. Definitely not something I wish would happen to others.

Good thing I had credit in my phone, so I called my mum and dad. Mum came to pick me up to take to Monash, and my dad stayed with the car and went with it to the mechanic. So while waiting for my parents to come, I stayed in the car and read my book. I was in the emergency lane and my hazard lights are on, so it means that I was in trouble, right? Well, please tell that to this stupid idiot on a bike who honked at me and gave me dirty looks because I was in his way.

Last time I checked, the EMERGENCY LANE was for EMERGENCIES such as stalled cars and accidents, right? Because I really didn't know that EMERGENCY LANE was supposed to mean MOTORCYCLE LANE. And the thing is right, my Vitara is damn small, and it wasn't even obstructing traffic, okay? People in the cars barely glanced my way and this idiot on a bike was pissed because I did the right thing by shifting my car to the emergency lane. Not my fault right he was using the emergency lane? So why am I getting the dirty looks???? Unfair.

And you know what? I managed to get to Monash 20 minutes before the Course Advice Session started! Yeah, it was before 10 o'clock in the morning and so much drama already.

Oh yeah, I met a guy from my batch (2004) in my old school at the Course Advice Session.
I think his name is Ashraf. Turns out he's going to be doing BBusCom, too. Definitely a small world.

After the session, I think I spent like Rm25 to get back from Monash to Bukit Antarabangsa (that included an lrt ride from Kelana Jaya to Jelatek) so it wasn't so bad because the cost is about the same if I was driving.

Oh, my cousin took me to Petaling Street today! Bought a fake bag and a fake shirt....hahahaha!

Oh, and I found out I have to go two weeks without having a car. I definitely feel immobile.

If all these bad luck came from donating school bags, I wonder what would happen if I decide to donate blood (which I have never done before but I would still like to do).

I wonder what bad luck will come my way tomorrow....not that I'm praying for any!

PS: I think the reason why I was so ticked off in my last post was because I was having PMS...apparently it's Perempuan Marah Sangat on Hitz.fm....hahahaha!

1 comment:

  1. Yes is me from hitz.fm and you can't think donating bags is bringing you bad luck. I hope you don’t.

    I found your blog by typing in JJ and hitz and I pressed search and found your blog.

    Yes it is me. Thank You again for you help.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com