January 22, 2007

a penny for a thought....

Totally loving Imogen Heap's song The Walk at the moment

Just now I had lunch with my cousin Tisha and suddenly the topic of Valentine's Day and buying gifts came up (most probably because we were talking about her boyfriend before that). So while she was telling me about how hard it is to buy a guy a gift for Valentine's Day, I told her that I don't have to worry about buying anything for anyone, unless God intervenes and gives me a guy in like less than 3 weeks (which is VERY unlikely to happen), because I don't have anyone to give a Valentine gift to!

So she was like, "Wait until you get a boyfriend la". And I think I said, "Maybe I'm just gonna be a spinster" and she's like "No la".

The thing is right, I'm damn shy. It takes me F.O.R.E.V.E.R to warm up to people. Seriously. So guys are kinda put off by my silence. And the thing is, if I know a guy likes me, say when he walks towards me, I'll probably run 100 km (slight exaggeration) in the opposite direction. So yeah, that kinda sucks. That's why I've always been single, still am single and would be single for God-knows how long. I'm just too scared.

But I seriously would want to know what guys would like for a gift. I mean, there are only so many T-shirts/shoes you can buy. And the gadget that guys want....wah lau wei.....they range from expensive to SUPER expensive. We can't woo them with flowers. That's just weird. A teddy bear would also be weird. A book? Some guys would like that, if you're lucky. Chocolate and candies? Still very girlish. A car? Hahahahahahaha. Rather than buy them a car, I might as well get myself a car.

So people (especially guys), I really would like to know what guys would like as their gifts.

And erm, just because I can:



That looks so WRONG!!!! But Cesc still looks hot!!! And I found out that he's exactly 11 months older than me! My birthday's April 4th, and his is on the 4th of May! Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com