January 5, 2007

I've finally serviced my car today...hehehehehe. So while the car was being serviced, I was thinking about how fun it would be for me to go to Port Dickson next week to hang out at my uncle's place like I did almost six weeks ago.

My grandmother won't have her physio sessions next week since her physiotherapist is going to be on leave so I could just grab my cousin and head off to Port Dickson for a few quiet days.

Anyways, after getting all excited about going, I realised that there were some slight dents in my semi-spontaneous plan.


1) My cousin's maid balik Indonesia jap, so she doesn't have a maid right now so she can't exactly leave her house since both her mum and dad are working. Bummer.

2) My uncle went to Saudi Arabia 2 days ago and will only be coming back in 2 weeks time so since we will be essentially chaperone-less, my dad will so be against the idea of us going to Port Dickson. I feel like a kid. I'm going to be 19 in April, for God's sake!!!!!!!!!!!! Roar.

So yeah, there goes my perfect plan for running away from the city to a quiet, sleepy town next week. Me very sad. Me feel like small kid. *sniff* *sniff*

1 comment:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com