August 20, 2007

I am so tired of being everyone's slave.

I know I have a license to drive, but I hate the fact that everyone expects me to drive them around everywhere.

I mean, I have to drive to Monash everyday and I get soooo tired afterwards, yet I can never fully rest until it's like 10 o'clock at night.

Last week was the worst. My grandparents' maid ran away, so I had to send my maid everyday to my grandparents' house. And as much as I love my grandparents, they are not the easiest people to live with. And we are scared that my maid might run away if she sleeps over at my grandparents' place, so every afternoon I have to go and pick her up. My mum, meanwhile, has to organise a new maid for my grandparents, so that's another story in itself. What made last week so unbearable was the fact that my neighbour, who sends my secondary-school-going siblings to school, had a bad asthma attack and was hospitalised.

So guess who ends up sending and picking up my siblings from school? Yours truly. And I still have to go for classes, okay? So basically the whole of last week I have to wake up by 6.50 and I'll go send Anis to school, go to Monash and come back to pick up my maid and Iskandar from school.

So.bloody.tiring. I ended up crying because I was so tired. And my temper was like flaring 24/7 last week. I hated myself for being so whiny and emotional, but I couldn't help it. The thing that really got to me is the fact that I had to use my own money to drive everyone everywhere and it scares me to know that i don't know how my allowance is decreasing at such a fast rate.

Another thing I hate is when people make people revolving around me driving them, yet I'm the last to know that I'm supposed to be the driver. It gets really annoying when I have made my own plans and some people expect me to drop everything so that I can run errands for them.

Now I really wish that I never took my license. It's like a curse that I have to live with for the rest of my life.

I know I should be more grateful that I have some luxuries that some people only dream of, but how can I be appreciative when my family takes me for granted? I really feel like I want to move out of this house sometimes.

So much for simplifying my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com