August 23, 2007

Updates & some random pictures

I've seen 2 movies this week! Hahaha. A major accomplishment for me, since I had to send in my Accounting assignment this morning!

Went to watch Rush Hour 3 with Zaty on Tuesday. The movie was okay la......some parts were damn funny. My favourite guy in the film is the French taxi driver. His "control-macho" expression was uber-funny! After than I just lepak-ed with Zaty where we talked about everything from manga (which is a must for her), things that happen on the road, or more specifically, about an accident that I saw happened right in front of my eyes last Sunday and somehow we ended up talking about Islamic banking. Kinda felt like we've grown up. And then we talked at the mamak until we got sleepy. Hihihihi. Lepaking is fun!

Today, I took the siblings to watch Ratatuille. Since my Vitara is such a small car, I swapped cars with my mum when I came back from Monash, so I ENDED UP DRIVING THE ESTIMA! It might not sound like such a big deal, but I am so used to driving my Vitara that the Estima feels humongous. And I had to drive in the middle of KL! Wargh! But, got there and got back safely, so everything's peachy. :D Ratatuille is a nice movie la....they made the rats look so comel!

Oh, and on one of my numerous trips to my grandparents' house last week, I discovered some really old baby pictures of myself (some even from 18 years ago!!!) and some recent pictures taken last year.






My cousin and I...18 years ago....my goodness...

Oh, and this picture below is a picture of my grandparents, my dad, his siblings and their wives and the two eldest granddaughters (namely Tisha and I) with the Sultan of Kelantan, Raja Perempuan and the Tengku Temenggung, I think. Can't remember. It was taken last year.



I thought I smiled. Obviously I didn't. :/ Click here if you want to see the bigger version.



1 comment:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com