August 2, 2007

Sorrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swore I would never do it, BUT....

I abandoned my blog!


Oh My God!

I'm so sorry, bloggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dunno why la...but I got so lazy to update! Not gonna happen again, I promise! I'm going to blog at least once a week! You're free to nag at me if I don't! Hehehehe.

Oh, by the way, this is my 100th post!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started 2nd semester at Monash about 3 weeks ago....and I think I finally got the hang of the way things work in Monash. And we have our own campus now, instead of that one dull, creepy block in Sunway Uni College. Finally! I got sooooo excited on the first day of classes because I finally felt like I was in a university! (I sound pathetic, yeah? -_-)

There are like 12 computer labs in Monash, if I'm not mistaken, and the internet in Monash is fast! Well, it has to be fast, I guess, since all the lecture notes are online. The library is fun, with these cute red sofas (I think they're sofas!) and glass wall. Oh, and last time at the old campus block (where they used to sumbat everyone in), the tutorial rooms were so depressing cause there were no sunlight coming in, and the only view we get is the gray brickwall. Now, I can see The Summit from my tutorial rooms! Hihihihi.

Oh yeah, the only downside to the new campus is that we only have one small cafeteria, with quite expensive and somewhat unappealing food. Most of the time I end up eating outside. BUT since we have to start paying for parking starting next week (I think), my days of eating outside are numbered. Sigh.

Oh, by the way, results for Semester 1 was supposed to come out on the 13th of July, which was a Friday. I felt a bit depressed because well, who wanted their results to come out on Friday the 13th? Talk about inviting bad luck. So anyways, back to the story, I was quite curious about my results, so a day before the results came out, I went online to see if my results were out, even though I knew it was supposed to come out the next day. And guess what? the results were out! I got the shock of my life seeing my results that I screamed my lungs out! I think I scared Anis half to death that night.



I was so happy because I got all D's and a HD. D stands for Distinction, by the way. Hahaha. I was so scared that I was going to fail the papers because for the 3 papers that I got D for, I didn't exactly finish answering all the questions. So yeah, I shocked myself by getting all D's. My aim this sem is not to leave everything until the last minute because for the sem 1 exam, I remembered studying for like 8 hours straight for my management paper. I felt like vomiting after the 8 hours of studying. Never. Again.

Oh, and in this 3 months that I abandoned my blog, A LOT of my friends turned 20. Nat, Zaty and Yana among them. And it really got me thinking, I'm going to turn 20 next year! It sounds quite weird, you know, approaching 2-0. It wasn't something that I thought about, but then when I hung out with Nat and Zaty and they talked about turning 20, it's like, "hey, it's gonna happen to me soon!" and it's a bit of a scary thought. In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy being a teenager! =]

Oh, I'm going to Cyberjaya with Zaty tomorrow to kacau Nat in MMU. We're kinda going in blindly because I know how to get to Cyberjaya, but neither of us know how to get to MMU once we're in Cyberjaya. At least I have a friend if I get lost. Wish us luck!

I'm going off now. I have to start on my Marketing assignment. I have to send in one Marketing assignment every week. Oh such joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com