August 16, 2007

Procrastination. Jams. Songs.

I told myself that I was going to stop procrastinating. So didn't happen.

I had my Business Law assignment due today and I only finished doing it at midnight last night. Hehehe.

You know what they say, "old habits die hard". But to me it looks more like "Old habits will haunt you for the rest of your life" case to me. Sigh.

I really need to stop procrastinating. But I can't help it la. 0_o

We Malaysians have been trained to do everything last minute, especially when it comes to studying. Do you know that I am an expert at cramming everything into my head at the last minute? Years of procrastinating does that to you.

Oh, by the way, today, I got stuck in a jam. Whoopee.

It annoys me to no end to see people cut in line, especially when you have been stuck in the bloody line for 20 minutes. Every time I look in my rear view mirror and see cars cutting the queue by going into the contra lanes, I go like
"BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yes, I am sorry to say that I have perfected the art of cursing in my car. Driving in Malaysia KL tends to corrupt your brain.

I hope those inconsiderate people that cut queues will end up with flat tires. Or have their tires stolen. Or maybe I should do something like in that Carrie Underwood song, Before He Cheats, "Took a Louisville slugger to both headlights". Ahhh, how satisfying. And sadistic.

Oh, I've been listening to 90's songs over the past week....soooo satisfying!!!! Some of the song I listened to:

Bryan Adams - Everything I Do
Allure - All Cried Out
Toni Braxton - How Could An Angel Break My Heart

These songs are soooo old-school! But they're nice songs! Oh, and I also watched the song Memory from the Cats musical on Youtube. Nice song, but for the life of me I can't figure out half of the meaning of the song.

Oh, suddenly I feel like watching Phantom of The Opera. But I have two more assignments due next week. Urgh.

2 comments:

  1. wait that's 5 things. idiotic i am =B

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok 3 things, woman:

    1. old habits, esp. procrastination, takes hELL of an effort to get rid off

    2. you truly have mastered the art of cursing in the car. seriously. i am still pathetically in the 'takpelah.. dia nak gi toilet koot" when im not in a bad mood. but i can go the extreme oposite and curse even worse than you XD

    3. you truly are sadistic

    4. i like that cascada song

    5. i love 'memory' =D

    hahahaha nicely summarised eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com