August 6, 2007

My youngest sister, Zara, got a letter today.

Getting a letter might be something trivial to some people, but my little sister is SIX!

So out of curiosity, I checked out the letter la. The letter turned out to be a confirmation letter for her entrance into Standard 1, and she has to go for this confirmation event next week. And then it hit me that my little sister is going to school next year!

Knowing that my youngest sister is going to school made me feel OLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.......I remembered how I used to take care of her when she was a baby (and how heavy her head was everytime I cradled her!) and now she's going to school. Blargh. Time flies so fast. -_-

Oh, Zaty and I got to MMU safely last Friday! We were only diverted about four times when we were in Cyberjaya, trying to find MMU. Hehe. We ended up watching The Simpsons movie...the movie was okay la. Quite funny. Oh, and there's this one line where Bart said something with "I'm a Weiner" in it and Nat and Zaty looked at me and said, "Weenie, they're talking about you la!" Remind me never to put my daughter's name as Arwina. Or give her a long name cause although it might look nice on paper, to have people remember your name as a tongue-twister or a long-ass name that nobody can pronounce is not something any child should live with. That's how I ended up becoming Alia Weener to my friends. Sigh.

After the movie, we ended up talking about marriage in McDonald's. How we ended up talking about marriage is also a mystery to us. So Zaty was saying like how her dad was asking why she doesn't want to get married and her mum is fussing over her asking her to wear all sort of things to make her look more feminine and stuff. For me, since my parents married young, they adviced me not to get married at a young age. Not that I want to anyways. Right now I only want to enjoy myself. I can't even take care of myself, let alone a husband! Marriage will come in later....I think 25 should be a nice age to get married and have those two girls that I'm "supposed" to have based on Zaty's "necklace prediction". I still want a son, though.

Oh, I read this (Bad Thai cops to endure Kitty shame) funny story that made me laugh so hard! The horrors of Hello Kitty *shudders* I don't like Hello Kitty. She's freaky. Dah la takde mulut.

Okiedokie....I want to go to sleep now. Nitenite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com