August 23, 2007

I've got tagged!

Suthesh tagged me! I'm first on his tagged list some more. Cis.

1) Each player must post these rules first.
2) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3) People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My 8 random facts

1. I like maths. And calculations.
2. I actually do like pop songs.
3. I have a very, VERY short attention span.
4. Most of the time I get too lazy to cut my toenails. (how random is that?)
5. I am an expert at playing Quadra-Pop on my phone. Hahahaha.
6. I have this weird habit of calling all my favourite inanimate objects 'baby', like my keychain, my books, my hairclip and sometimes even my car.
7. I don't love pink, but i kinda always end up having pink stuff. Go figure.
8. I like watching football guys playing football. I am such a girl.

I'm so lazy to find people that I want to tag, so I'm not tagging anyone. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com