August 28, 2007

I'm bored

I'm sitting in the library at Monash right now. I'm supposed to be studying, but I'm so tired because I'm fasting today so I'm just wasting my time. Hahahaha.

I have class in like 30 minutes and I haven't prepared yet. Luckily it's just a lecture.

You know what I realised? Whenever I fast, people always tend to talk about food on their blogs, or there will be this article about food on the net and even on the desktop wallpaper here in Monash are currently advertisign about the Monash Business Club's Fundraising sale which means that they are selling (surprise, surprise) food! Soooooo not helping!

Okay, I just wanted to write a little post. I've gotta go study now and get my mind off food! Business Law, here I come!!!! (suddenly so semangat)

1 comment:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com