May 9, 2010

=(


The assignment has totally screwed my mind up cause I wanted to write a post on this before I wrote the previous post.

My cat, Cinnamon (the mother in the above picture) died on Friday cause she got hit by a car.

Wani called me in the morning while I was on my way to Monash to tall me she died.

I was devastated, but it wasn't so bad cause I was distracted in Monash.

But when I got home from Monash around 1 o'clock and I realised that she wasn't gonna be there ever again, I started crying bawling my eyes out. And it didn't help that my sisters were bawling too.

My eyes were swollen red. Not a pretty sight.

I felt so depressed the whole day.

She was everyone's favourite cause she was such a smart cat.

Like if she sees one of us coming back, she will run from wherever she was just to stand at the front door to get our attention.

She was so pretty with her bushy tail.

We were just thinking about spaying her so that she would grow bulat and healthy and less fierce.

And then she died. ='(

The whole house is still devastated. Everything that her kittens, Clove and Anice-Seeds (yeah, my mum thought it would be interesting to give spices as the kittens' names since the mummy was named after a spice) do now would remind us of her.

And she was so spoilt by my dad, who's been in Taipei since the day before she died. He's going to be so devastated when he comes back.

I am so sad cause losing Cinnamon definitely felt like losing a family member.

RIP, Cinnamon. We will always love you. :*


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com