May 9, 2010

ASS-ignment.

I am currently in assignment mode.

I am literally thinking about my assignment 24/7.

I think about my assignment while I'm bathing, while I'm eating, while I'm driving, and especially while I'm doing nothing.

I'm even doing the assignment simultaneously while typing out this post.

And now most days it's my first thought when I wake up in the morning and my last thoughts before I go to sleep.

Oh God, I sound so psychotic. Haih. -_____-

Programming is so hard but I would rather take this a 1000 times over than redoing the torture that is Accounting Theory. *shivers*

Told the boyfriend about that and I know he's a bit disturbed that for the next week he won't always be the first/last thought that comes to mind everyday.

Oh, a small proof that I've not forgotten about the boyfriend:

Lol.

Okay, better get back to doing those codes. I feel more like an Engineering/IT student now rather than a Business student.

PS: The results of the recent UK election was a hung parliament. So with political uncertainty, this means that the exchange rate for Pound Sterling is now lower! (I checked and apparently the exchange rate for 1 GBP is now RM 4.84. OMGGGGG!!!!)

I'm not sure whether to ask my parents to change the money now for our upcoming UK trip or to wait a bit longer before changing. Hmmmm.

PPS: I think my brain is jammed. I can't think anymore, so now I'm gonna go to sleep. Goodnite peeps. =)

PPPS: Found out recently that the boyfriend has skimmed through most of the post in this blog. What the hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com