May 20, 2010

Bored, bored, bored.

I am sick of being sick.

I have been stuck in the house for the past 4 days.

I don't know how much more of Plants vs Zombies I can take. I've played until the final level already. =/

I seriously need to get out of the house for longer than two hours, even if it means infecting people with the flu.

Thank God for tutorials tomorrow.

I CAN'T WAIT TO GO FOR CLASS.

Oh yes. I am that bored.

Ever since the EPL season ended two weeks ago, everyone's been gearing up for the World Cup.

It's actually quite ironic how a lot of Malaysians are England fans considering that Malaysians used to hate them back when England was colonising us.

Last time they used to physically invade us, now they're mentally invading us. Lol.

I am supporting Spain. And Germany. And I would still be supporting my birthplace, England.

(I never said I was immune to being mentally invaded. Lol.)

Oh yeah, talking about World Cup, I want one of the Celcom's Blue Bears.

They're so adorable!!!!!! And I'm not even a fan of teddy bears.

I want the Englbear one (which my mum thinks should have been named Great Bearitain, lol), the Bearmany one, and the Esbearanyol one. Not a surprise, right? =)

Oh yeah, in addition to being on two radio stations for the World Hypertension Day, my dad was also on TV2 this morning to talk about hypertension and obesity.

It is SO WEIRD seeing my dad on tv.

My mum's first thought was, "Wah, I can see your dad's receding hairline."

And mine was, "That seat he's in sure looks uncomfortable."

Oh yes. A very supportive family we are. Lol.

I recorded all 10 minutes of my dad's appearance on tv.

Yeah, it was a short appearance. But still, couldn't have been prouder. =)

Oh yeah, the boyfriend has been taking songs from my thumbdrive and he has basically introduced his brother to the awesomeness that is Delta Goodrem.

It's so sad how a lot of people has never heard of Delta cause she is a good singer.

And I remember sitting in a cinema a few years ago and getting all excited because I saw this ad:



Oh yes, I am still a big fan of hers. I really hope one day I can go to Australia and see her in concert cause there is no way she will ever come here when only about 0.002% of the population has ever heard of her.

Haih.

PS: THIS is awesome! We actually managed to break into the top 10, in front of Germany and UK! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com