March 14, 2008

Dear Long Hair,

As I am typing this, I know I'll miss you. Maybe.

We've always had this love-hate relationship, didn't we?

Like, I really loved you, but you just hated me and so you will frizz up every time I let you down. You will always be very pretty just before I go to bed, or when I'm lazying at home, but every time I want to go out, you will either lay limply or frizz up. Such extremes you go to just to show how much you are in control.


Which forced me to tie up my hair almost 24/7.

You have also begun to leave me strand-by-strand and it is breaking my heart (and it hurts my vanity, too).

And so, after months of being in a dysfunctional relationship with you, I have decided that I
could take no more.

And so, I had to let you go and make way for another.

And I want to introduce everyone to the new love of my life, my short hair.

Goodbye, long hair.

2 comments:

  1. wahhhhhhh.

    short hair ke just
    'shorter' hair tu? 0_____o

    nice style, eitherway. heheheh.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com