March 4, 2008

Reminiscing.

Total randomness post.

I was getting bored of my blog skin.

I felt like I should change it.


So, I was looking at some skins on
BlogSkins and I totally fell in love with THIS skin.

But I started thinking that that skin is sooooooooooooo not me.


And then I saw
THIS one, which I totally like, too.

But then when I think about it, I like my blog skin.

Huh. Must've grown attached to it.


And I was going through my old posts, and it felt so funny to reread what happened like a year ago, or back when I started my blog like 2 years ago (the blog will be 2 on the 28th of this month. Oh My God. I can't believe I'm still blogging AND I can't believe people are still reading. Incredible.)

I can't believe I was moaning about turning 19 last year when I'm going to turn 20 next month. Oh my God. I would like to say I feel really old, but I think I'm still a baby compared to most people I know.

But I used to think that being 20 was being like all-powerful and independent and stuff.

Right.

I'M STILL LIVING AT HOME.

Oh, and I was looking at this post, and I felt that I just had to post this up.

Annoyed
Suffocated
Scared
Idiotic
Grumpy
Nutty
Miserable
Enraged
Nasty
Terrible

Teehee. It was such a childish thing to do.

I feel like these particular lyrics sum up how I feel right now:

I miss those days and I miss those ways
When I got lost in fantasies
In a cartoon land of mysteries
In a place you won't grow old in a place you won't feel cold


Da da da da da da da da da da da da
Seems I'm lost in my reflection
Da da da da da da da da da da da da
Find a star for my direction
Da da da da da da da da da da da da
For the little girl inside who won't just hide
Don't let me see mistakes and lies
Let me keep my faith and innocent eyes

- Delta Goodrem, Innocent Eyes


Oh yeah. Let me keep my faith and innocent eyes.

Too bad my innocent eyes have been tainted by those bangkaks. -_-'

Oh well.

I gotta go back to my tutorials. Blargh.

I feel like I'm back to doing my Management tutes. How boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com