March 10, 2008

Guess where I am?

DSC04108 DSC04107

DSC04106 DSC04105

DSC04103 DSC04102

Doesn't it remind you of an Ikea showroom?

Believe it or not, this is my dad's clinic.

Seriously.

My dad's clinic!

How unfair.

I want a room like this!

This is like a total 180-degree makeover from his last clinic!

Most of his patients like the design. But a patient called it "garish". Hahaha.

The seat's are really comfy, by the way.

I wanted to sleep on them.

And it's quite funny because my dad used to be like, "ermmmm..." when we look at modern furniture.

Huh. Total turnaround, no?

Why am I showing these pics?

Because I just felt like it! Hehehehe.

Since nothing exciting is happening in my life.

I'm boreddddddddddd.

I know I'm supposed to be studying, but study-mode so have not kicked in.

And it's already my 3rd week in Monash!

Oh My God.

I really should be panicking.

Oh well, maybe later.

2 comments:

  1. ur dad's clinic is damnn nicee!!!!
    where is it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dad's clinic kat gleneagles! just two doors away from his old clinic!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com