March 19, 2008

I hate carpooling.

No, scratch that. I DESPISE carpooling.


To make the long-ass story short, Anis has enrolled in Sunway, after getting her SPM results (which are better than mine. She had one more A than I did for my SPM! =D )


So to put it into equation:


Anis in Sunway + Alia in Monash = CARPOOL


And the thing is right she starts at 8.30 every morning. And finishes at 4 everyday.


Except for Fridays, cause she doesn't have classes that day. Luckily.

So, since she is basically license-less, no prize for guessing who's doing all the driving.


I have to wake up at bloody 6 o clock everyday so that we can get to Sunway in time.

Dammit.

Just when I've laid down my timetable nicely.

Dah la on Thursdays I start at 3. What the hell am I gonna do from 8.30 till 3.00?

Oh, but my mum has offered to send Anis on Thursdays so that at least I get some respite la that day.

Thank God.

But i don't think I can ask my mum to send her every Thursday. A bit kesian la.

Oh, by the way, the strangest thing happened today.

Two of my friends asked me, "do you have a boyfriend?"

And the thing is right, it happened at separate times.

I never get people asking me those questions, suddenly two people asked me that question in a day.


How weird.


Ah well. Stranger things has happened before.

Oh, I found this Pepsi ad and it has Cesc in it! And Henry, too! It's damn funny. Oh yeah, there's this other guy called David Beckham in it, too.

I especially love the part when Cesc puckers up to Henry! My hubby is such a cutey. Hahahaha.

Oh My God, Alia, you're so lame.



Oh, and I don't think I'll be going to F1 this year because no one wants to go with me.

How sad.

Cannot cuci mata la like that this year. Damn.

2 comments:

  1. oh maaaaan. how come dia tak masuk your uni? huhu sian you. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww kite went tgk F1 2gteher like 2 or 3 times already huh?
    neway. reading ur blog always makes me feel better. like u're here wit me, telling me all this. :(
    miss ya hun.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com